Sunday 18 August 2013

LURID

LURID
This is a short piece of writing I done walking home after an intense acid trip. The leaves from the side of the road were glowing, the wind sounded more powerful than it ever was. Earth just made sense, thinking about the creation of everything was mind-blowing. I approached the outside of my house and looked at the clouds, they were morphing into eachother and flying away, just swirling into the distance. It was beautiful, I'd never felt so alive. I'd never felt so happy to be alive either.. looking at my door I turned away. I got the notes up on my phone and proceeded to write from a hilltop, watching the planes blend into the clouds, looking like they're falling. Freely.
So..

Something I wrote after 2 tabs of acid, sorry mom.
..
                                  
Lurid colours bleed,
bleeding vivid and bright

Circulation of colours collide
clouds keep clashing,
and I'm just watching

Sinking within me
blue sinks within me
so if I drown ocean blue,
just bleach me bright

Rain falls as the clouds break the sun
falling into autumn
the day breaks into autumn
sucking chemicals from my tongue

Lurid colours bleed
leaking luminescent
turning back to transparent


As lurid colours bleed..

1 comment: