Tuesday 17 December 2013

Alien Life

Alien Life
                                       
After days of thinking, I'm still unsure whether to close this blog down. But for now, I have an issue with the world.. which means I need to get it out there. I'm not writing this post to paint a pretty picture in your head, I just want you to let me in for a few minutes..

It's approaching 5 in the morning, I'm lying on my living room floor. Flicking through channels, and at this time nothing is on but teleshopping and the news. So as I flick through, channel after channel I see big bold letters with price tags trying to feed me into buying their fucking stupid useless items. Flickering images of war, riots, explosions. Men in suits speaking to reporters, speaking way too appropriately. So appropriate that the facts from their words no longer mean anything..
They're not becoming less important and speaking more simple for anyone.

So.
Seeing all these greedy humans trying to claim victory over eachother got me thinking. We're so focused on finding life outer space. But I dread the day aliens come to Earth. I think it'd cause such an uproar, the world would go into frenzy. I wish I could be on another planet, I really don't think any other sources of life can be worse than ours, we all live for self importance.

Fucking humans.

We ruin this world.

If outer space life landed here, everyone would be trying to claim it, kill it or lock it away.
Religion would be questioned.
The only humans they'd be in contact with are men in suits, trying to lock them away.
You know what's hilarious? Us humans are aliens ourselves, except the worst kind.

We're a world built on greed, a puppet to self importance.

"We come in peace".

I'm sure that cliche saying would never leave humanities mouth, grab what you can and slice these beings for science. Humanity would show the worst characteristics possible. Do you understand? Remove outer space life from the equation and see us for what we really are.

I hope by the time aliens find Planet Earth, it's too late. One day this world is going to be just a ball of ocean. Everything and everyone we ever seen or touched crumbled all to sea. Fish are the dominant. Because no matter what water will always rule the world, the creatures of the ocean have it all. They live forever, but they have no words. They have no speech. They're in the truest definition of freedom.. they don't know what evil greedy beings are trying to hook them from above. To sell them, eat them. We're a fucking joke, we even kill animals to eat. We kill them to sell. We KILL beautiful sources of LIFE for our own pleasure. You make me fucking sick world, my hatred for the people is strong. The ocean is another world to me, but we're just living in opposites. I can't wait to sacrifice my body to the ocean, it's all for you.

they'll swim through my bones and break a floodgate through the passage of my rib cage

lagoons widen as concrete and stone descends through water and forms homes for the oceans deepest creatures

I'd do anything to watch the world flood, and laugh at the puppets of self importance sink

struggling for help, but never helping

you sink at your own greed humanity

you can't scream underwater, you're at equal with the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment